Terms & Conditions:
1. This Referral Programme Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Electrify’s General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms of Service”), and other applicable Promotion Terms and Conditions.
2. The Referrer refers to an existing customer who shall receive a unique Referral Code upon successful signup of a new electricity plan through Electrify.
3. The Referee refers to a new customer who has not signed up for an electricity plan, and who applies a Referral Code at the point of signing up.
4. Electrify does not limit the use of the assigned Referral Code, which may be applied more than once. Notwithstanding this, at any time, only one Referral Code shall be applied by a Referee, for each new electricity account sign up with Electrify.
5. The applicable referral benefits as detailed in the above Referral Programme will be applied in the form of vouchers for both the Referrer and Referee. The referral benefits awarded to the Referrer and Referee shall not be transferrable.
6. The referral benefit will only be given to the Referrer upon commencement of the electricity contract by each Referee with the selected Retailer.
7. The Referrer acknowledges that Electrify may inform the Referee that the Referee’s information and/or personal data is provided by the Referrer.
8. The voucher(s) are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Electrify reserves the rights to end the Referral Programme without prior notice at any time and without liability at its absolute discretion.
10. Electrify reserves the rights to modify, amend or remove any of the Referral Programme’s Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion.
11. Without any prejudices, at its absolute discretion, at any time and in any situation that Electrify deems fit, Electrify reserves the right to review and investigate any suspicious activities arising from and/or are related to this Referral Programme. Any behaviour found to be fraudulent, illegal, violates any of the Referral Programme’s Terms and Conditions or to be acting in bad faith, Electrify reserves the right to withdraw or rescind the benefits.
12. The decision of Electrify on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Electrify Referral Programme and its Terms & Conditions shall be final.