1. Prepare the necessary documents.
First things first, have these documents ready, so you won’t have to search high and low for them during the contracting process.
- Recent SP bill
- Your NRIC, if you’re the one making the switch
- SP account holder NRIC, if you’re not the current account holder
- Debit/credit card, just in case some retailers require a deposit payment
2. Tell us who you are and your electricity usage profile.
We’d like to get to know you better. Tell us some basic information about your electricity consumption and find the best plans for you. Once you’re done, just click Submit.
3. We’ll scout for the best deals, while you compare and select your preferred plan.
Now, sit back and relax! Our electricity bots are working really hard to find the best deals for you. All you have to do is compare and make your choice.
4. Ready to switch? Create an account and send us the necessary details.
You’ve made it this far, let’s do this together! Set up an account so that our bots can process your documents for you. Then, send the details for your application.
5. Complete your contract, make a payment, and voila! You’re all set.
You’re just one final step away from savings up to 20% against the tariff. After you’ve made your choice, complete your contract by uploading your SP bill, the front and back of yours and the current SP account holder’s NRIC, and submit a deposit (if required).
6. What happens next?
Your new electricity supplier will process your application, and you will receive an email confirming the switch and the contract start date. If a new meter is required, SP will be in touch with you to set an appointment to get it replaced. You don’t have to trouble yourself at all!