1. Prepare the necessary documents.
First things first, have these documents ready, so you won’t have to search high and low for them during the contracting process.
- Recent electricity bill
- NRIC of Director
2. Tell us who you are and your electricity usage profile.
We’d like to get to know you better. Tell us some basic information about your electricity consumption and find the best plans for you.
3. Sit back and relax. Our energy consultants will reach out to you with the best deals.
This is where our sales representatives will do all the heavy lifting and reach out to you with the best deals.
4. Compare and select your preferred plan.
Now all you have to do is let us know which plan you prefer. We’ll take it from there and handle the processing.
5. Complete your contract, make a payment, and voila! You’re all set.
You’re almost there! Complete your application by uploading all the necessary documents and make an online payment. You’re now on your way to saving up to 20%.
6. What happens next?
Your new electricity supplier will process your application, and you will receive an email confirming the switch and the contract start date. If you’re currently under SP and a new meter is required for the switch, SP will be in touch with you within 2 weeks to set an appointment to get it replaced. You don’t have to trouble yourself at all!